Today I am reviewing my Fall Walmart beauty subscription box. If you are unfamiliar with this box click Walmart Beauty Box (Spring 2016) and Walmart Beauty Box (Winter 2015) to read more information on it and the cost.
This is the only subscription box I am still receiving, all others I have cancelled. I enjoy and always use all of the products that come in this box and the price is great! I will list all products that were in this box down below.
- ecotools makeup brush cleansing cloth
- Biore deep cleansing charcoal pore strip
- Nature’s Bounty hari, skin & nails gummies
- Village Naturals Therapy aches + pains muscle relief
- hello pure mint extra whitening toothpaste
- Cetaphil moisturizing cream
- Clean & Clear deep action shower mask
- Dove nourishing body wash
- Batiste dry shampoo
Everything in this box is great, I know I will be using them all. Some of these products I currently own or have purchased on my own before receiving them. This box always mixes things up and always has something for everyone. I hope this review was helpful to everyone.
For all those expecting mommies, they also have a box for you.
Thank you for stopping by! Don’t forget to like and subscribe. Feel free to ask any questions down below! Have an awesome Tuesday!
Follow me on Instagram: @katiajcastilleja